Saturday, June 11, 2011
Lorelai's 10 Months!
Lorelai turned 10 months today! She has officially started crawling (as of last week); which makes for fun times at our house:) She has been on a bit of a nap strike this week, but I'm praying that it's just a phase!!! She still loves to eat (except for those green beans) and is LOVING her puffs still. She gets very intrigued by Olivia's drinking cups, so I'm hoping she catches on to the sippy cup quick. She hasn't had a well-check lately, so I have no idea on weight and height, but I can tell you that the outfit she is wearing in these pictures is 2T....yes, you read correctly, 2T!! She's keeping us busy, and we are loving all her smiles.
Posted by Tim and Jacqueline at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We Miss Lorelai, and Olivia.... the house looks great!
Post a Comment