Thursday, August 27, 2009

Around the house...

Our friends, Kristen and Jeremy, came over to visit with their new baby, Bella, last weekend. Olivia was taking her in.... Tim spent some quality time with Bella too!


Smile:)


One of the teachers at work passed down her vacuum to us...Olivia was sooo excited!

Hanging out after dinner...
Running laps in the kitchen
Taking a picture with mom


She loves to knock town the towers that Tim builds. He was trying to stop her and she thought it was so funny:)

Olivia won...the tower is down!


"oh, no!"
Olivia thinks she can fit into anything!
Enjoying a rice krispie treat
We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy these past few weeks! Olivia bounced back great from her tube surgery and has even been saying more words. She is very excited to be back at Deb's (the babysitter) and to see all of her friends.

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

she looks huge in the last picture

Bria & Greg said...

Hey there...Olivia is so cute!I feel like I haven't seen her forever!...I didn't know she had tube surgery (I'm guessing ears??) I am glad she is doing well. Hope to see you all soon.