Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!

Hi everyone! We are back to school! It was a long week---and Tim and I were both very tired by the end of it. Olivia got right back into the swing of things at Anna's. She really enjoys going there to play with Tucker and the other kids. Tucker waits by the door when we walk up and Olivia can't wait to get down on the floor to play with him:)

Olivia turned 10 months on Saturday (I can't believe it)!! Tim and Olivia spent some quality time together while I enjoyed a "girl's afternoon." Today, the three of us went dowtown for the Chief's game. Olivia got a bat (courtesy of CAT and the FBI) and had a lot of fun watching all the people. She was tuckered out by the 3rd inning, so we had to leave early:(

The weekend went way too fast, but it's almost Labor Day! More pictures to come soon!

0 comments: