Tim * Jacqueline * Olivia* Lorelai
Getting so tall! Olivia's first time in the saucer:) Lovin' the camera I'm having such a good time!
Hi Jacqueline,Olivia is so, so ,so cute! :) Hey now, Parker didn't sleep through the night until he was 8-9 months. He was still getting up at least once through the night up until then....so be patient my friend!!:):)I like you blog template.....is it Matie Kay??Talk to you soon! Hilary
Yes, it is Matie Kay!! I didn't even know that site existed until I read your blog:) We are just having so much fun wtih Olivia. We've had about 3 nights that she has slept all the way through, so I can't complain:) I didn't realize Parker was getting so big! What a cutie!See you next week, Jacqueline
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Jacqueline,
Olivia is so, so ,so cute! :) Hey now, Parker didn't sleep through the night until he was 8-9 months. He was still getting up at least once through the night up until then....so be patient my friend!!:):)
I like you blog template.....is it Matie Kay??
Talk to you soon! Hilary
Yes, it is Matie Kay!! I didn't even know that site existed until I read your blog:)
We are just having so much fun wtih Olivia. We've had about 3 nights that she has slept all the way through, so I can't complain:)
I didn't realize Parker was getting so big! What a cutie!
See you next week, Jacqueline
Post a Comment