Tim * Jacqueline * Olivia* Lorelai
One of Olivia's first photos!
What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to come and visit you all. Congratulations! Love, Aud
Can't wait to see little Olivia in person. She is just beautiful. I know you are enjoying every minute with your new daughter. Best wishes and love to all! Aunt Sharon
Gosh you look just like mom in that red robe!!! SCARY!!!! Glad we got to come and see everyone!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to come and visit you all. Congratulations! Love, Aud
Can't wait to see little Olivia in person. She is just beautiful. I know you are enjoying every minute with your new daughter. Best wishes and love to all! Aunt Sharon
Gosh you look just like mom in that red robe!!! SCARY!!!! Glad we got to come and see everyone!!!
Post a Comment